Terms & Conditions
Applicability 1. By accessing this website, you have agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions as set out below.
Governing law 2. You agree that in the event of any dispute of any nature that may arise between you and us, these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the law of Australia and New South Wales.
Disclaimer 3. You understand and accept that to the fullest possible extent permitted in law, we accept no responsibility for any loss or damage or injury caused to you or your hardware or software whether such loss or injury is caused directly or indirectly by your use of this website.
Copyright and plagiarism 4. You acknowledge that we own or may own or control copyright and/or other intellectual property rights in the look and feel of the website and its contents including any sounds, music, text, graphics, data, stills, photographs and moving images. Such intellectual property rights shall include all registered and unregistered intellectual property rights of any type or nature including trademark and copyright. You further agree that you will not infringe these rights by any method or manner now known or as may exist in the future.
Purchase terms 5. In the event that you buy any goods or services using our website you will be bound by such terms as are notified by us to you in the process of the purchase, as indicated on the website or on any email received by you from us in the course of the purchase process.
6. In the absence of any email sent by us to you, the terms will be as specified within these terms and conditions or those specified on the website itself concerning the price of the goods, the methods of acceptable payment and the timing of such payments, and the requirement by you to pay such additional carriage and freight charges as may be specified on the website.
7. We have no responsibility to supply to you any goods or services as may be advertised for sale or supply on our website. When you place the order for goods or services, you are making a legal offer to us, which we may or may not accept. A legally binding contract will only exist between us when you receive written confirmation from us (by e-mail or otherwise) that confirms your order.
8. In the event of any discrepancy between the terms and conditions specified or highlighted on the website, and these terms and conditions, and or such terms and conditions as are specified in an email sent to you by us, in the course of a purchase, the prevailing terms will be those most favorable to us.
Cancellation and returns: goods 9. You may return such goods as are supplied by us to you provided: you notify us by email (email@example.com) within 7 days of the purchase date of your desire to return the goods to us. Upon our receipt of your email you will promptly receive an email advising you on a form to be filled in by you and attached with the return of goods. You are then required to return the items within seven days of receipt of this email to:
MAN Returns- 270 Birrell St. Bondi NSW 2026 Australia. The return items must be returned in their original condition, unused, with tags attached. The items are returned at your expense to the return address specified above; if the return conditions are met we will refund you for the amount you originally paid for the items within 30 days from the date we receive the goods back from you. We will not be responsible for any return packages sent to us, which are not sent by a traceable mail or freight method.
Return and exchange: goods 10. You may exchange such goods as are supplied by us to you provided: you notify us by email (to firstname.lastname@example.org) within 7 days of the purchase date of your desire to exchange the goods. Upon our receipt of your email you will promptly receive an email advising you of a form to be printed out and filled in by you and attached with your return.
You are then required to return the items within seven days of receipt of this email to: MAN returns: 270 Birrell St. Bondi. NSW 2026, Australia. The return items must be returned in their original condition, unused, with tags attached. You may exchange items to items of the same value, in other colour, size or style if available. Items purchased as “sale items” can only be exchanged for items of a different colour or size if available. You are required to include a prepaid self-addressed, postage bag (eg express post) for the return to you of exchange items.Non-returnable goods.
11. In the following circumstances goods shall be treated as being “non-returnable”: where the price of the goods was dependant on fluctuations in the financial market outside of our control; where the goods have been at your request personalized; where the goods by their nature cannot be returned; goods which by their nature for hygienic reasons cannot be resold once returned including ear rings; goods which have been, broken, damaged worn and used.
Ownership of the goods and risks 12. You will own the goods once they have been paid for and sent by us to you, and you will therefore be responsible for all risks of whatever nature that arise once the goods have been dispatched in good order by us to you.
Rights of third parties 13. This agreement is between you and us and not any third party, and this agreement is not intended to confer any rights of any nature upon any party other than you and us and our legal associates.
communications from us to you 15. If you have any queries or concerns relating to our website or our products or services, or these terms and conditions, please forward your query to the following email address: email@example.com
16. if you do not wish to receive unsolicited information about future products or services from us, then please inform us in the manner specified on our website or email us as indicated above simply stating: unsubscribe.
communications from you to us 17. If now or in the future our website facilitates you sending us information, images, comment or data of any nature by email or otherwise which is then displayed on any notice board, open discussion forum or similar communally accessible and interactive site, you must ensure that such material is not defamatory or offensive, untrue, racially offensive or an incitement to racial hatred or otherwise in breach of an individual’s right to privacy or human rights or actionable in law in any jurisdiction.
18. In the event that you do post such material on our website, such consequences that may directly or indirectly follow will be entirely your responsibly and not ours, and you agree to indemnity and hold us harmless from any action or consequences that may arise in such circumstances.
19. In the event that we receive any material from you that in our view (whether reasonable or unreasonable) is potentially actionable or otherwise objectionable, we reserve the right to withdraw the material without notice or reason, and without giving rise to any claim by you against us for so doing.
20. All information that you supply to us under any circumstances shall be to the best of your knowledge and belief, true and accurate, and not misleading in any manner.
Helpful advice 21. Please take full responsibility for your own security when using the internet and do not under any circumstances disclose your bank details, credit card details, your personal user name or password or other such information to any other person unless you are confident that the information will not be misused by that person. 22. Please also ensure that you do not leave your personal computer unattended while it is in operation unless it is safe to do so, and be aware that public forums and chat rooms are often used by people as a means of exploiting others and obtaining personal information about you.
Sheila Man ABN 87464771789
We intend to fully comply with the national privacy principles issued by the federal privacy commissioner.
We will only collect information that is necessary for us to support our business activities. Information provided to us through our sales, marketing and support activities, surveys, web site activities and/or event registrations may be stored, analysed and used for direct marketing purposes and to improve the way we do business with our current and potential customers.
We will collect information through conversing with you (including by phone or e-mail) and/or by getting your written response and/or through our on-line facilities.
Where we have obtained contact information from 3rd party sources we will endeavour to verify the accuracy of the information and ensure that the information has been obtained in a manner consistent with the national privacy principles. The customer or prospect information we collect relates to contact information only, we do not collect or keep sensitive information.
We will continue to collect and store personal credit information in the way prescribed in the privacy act 1988 and only disclose that information in accordance with a written authorisation given by you which would normally be incorporated in your commercial agreement with us.
All data collected is subject to our strict data security policies. Our computerised information is stored in secured facilities and access is restricted to authorised personnel.
As a standard practice we do not share any personally-identifiable or private customer information with third parties, unless they are acting as an intermediary. some examples of intermediaries include delivery companies, direct marketing agencies acting under our instructions, authorised resellers and financial service providers. in all cases these companies sign an appropriate agreement with us securing that information.
We will enable you to opt-out of any direct marketing activities. You can contact us through the website, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post on 270 Birrell St. Bondi. NSW 2026. Australia
If you have a complaint about any possible breach of privacy by us you should contact our privacy officer at email@example.com or by post on 270 Birrell St. Bondi, NSW 2026 to request this.
Shipping Policy & Shipping Costs
MAN will ship the goods to you once the credit card has been accepted. The arrival of goods will take approximately between 1 and 7 days depending of which state you have made the purchase.
Shipping within Australia has a $10 charge. Shipping overseas has a $20 fee.